Sunday, July 29, 2007

Two for one - challenges

Wow, so I have seen others doing more than one challenge with one card and I never thought that I would give it a try so here it is... I started with Beate's card challenge 12 and it looked pretty boring. I then remembered that I say a daring card makers challenge to make any card but you have to incorporate squares (actually checks but it said squares so that is what I did).

For the card itself I really do not remember where I got the papers or who made them but I love them. The flower stamps and ribbon came from a blog candy gift I received from Debbie. I think the card turned out great. The second one is just a little closer so as to see the sentiment a little clearer...

13 comments:

Cheryl said...

Lovely card! I love your color combinations and that little button is perfect there!

SpAzzGiRL said...

This card is beautiful, I love those colors together.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Love this colour combo and well done on the two for one!

Penny said...

Pretty card and layout!

Andrea said...

Great card, love the colours

mum on the run said...

Great card, welcome to DCM :)

Clare said...

Such a pretty card, love the colour combination

Rainowgirl said...

Sara - it's a delightful card.

Really like it

Di

Lythan said...

I think this card is amazing!

Paula said...

This is beautiful. Lovely design & fab colours.

Kathy said...

oooh not only checks, but spots and stripes too - a great mix of designs and colours, and they all work really well together

Anice said...

This is fantastic card. I love the mix of papers and colours it all works beautifully!

Corie said...

Love the colors!!!