Monday, March 17, 2008

WSC39 and an altered notebook

Well the time has come for me to take the plunge and finally alter this notebook that my sister got me back in November 2003. I have always loved the picture in the center of the front cover but the rest of the cover has always been a bit... Not too sure about it. But now I love it! I didn't do to much to alter it but love how it turned out. I took my inspiration from the WSC that Beate had this weekend. Didn't follow exactly as I moved the placement on both items, the card and the notebook. Anyway, thanks for the inspiration Beate and the challenges, always fun. Thanks for checking!

I am so glad that I finally updated the front of this notebook, maybe I will finally use it for my many thoughts???

This is a close up of the stenciled area that reflects what this notebook will finally be used for.


Here is the fun card that I made with this sketch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara, that notebook is beautiful! So is your card!
Hugs and smiles

Julia said...

Your notebook is beautiful! I love the picture.