Monday, March 3, 2008

WSC37

Well apparently I missed the new deadline for posting this but I did get it done and still wanted to share, along with other items that I have been working on. I will post those later today. I saw the bouncing brayer technique and thought it would work perfect for what I wanted to do with this card but the ink colors that I had were all too dark. So I ended up using chalk and ink to try to mimic the look of the bouncing brayer. I love how it turned out and am going to share with my friend and maybe make another card or two. My mom purchased the He is Risen set from Gina K Designs and I just love it. So much fun! Hope you enjoy as well. Thanks for checking!


00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that I didn't post a bigger notice that I changed the deadline. Only because I want to add another weekly challenge (inspiration) on Tuesdays!
Your card turned out great Sara. I love the background behind your cross.
Hugs and smiles