Friday, October 26, 2007

A couple parties...

I have been busy attending a couple parties recently and just had a blast at both of them. The Stampin Up! one was fun, but boy was everyone sure quiet, but I learned a lot. I have been staying away from heat embossing because it has just been a long time since I have done that but now no more excuses, time to get back at it! We made this cute little Happy Holidays card and I got to experiment with the blending pens and the chalk, I like that technique a lot!



The other party was by special invitation at my CTMH demonstrators house and she had us make these cute little small gift boxes, this traingle fold card and then a scrapbook layout. I already added pictures to that one so unfortunately will not be posting that here, agreements made with the hubby ;-) But it turned out great, time to get back into scrapbooking - I am soo far behind!



1 comment:

Amy said...

Yes, the SU party was a little on the quiet side, but it was fun to meet you! Fun to see your card!