Thursday, August 9, 2007

Fresh and Fun Weekend Sketch Challenge #13

Well, I will share both attempts for this challenge. It is a great sketch but I am not sure that I am all that happy with how either card turned out. I may have to try a third time but we are heading out today to do some camping so these will have to do for now!

My first attempt - I don't know what it is about this card but I just am not to sure about it.


My second attempt - I like this card a lot better but still think I should have done something different but cannot put my finger on what I should have done differently...

Thanks for checking and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are both pretty! Thanks so much try trying out last weeks sketch. Hugs and smiles

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Lovely cards. I particularly like card 1. The colours are beautiful together.