Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas...

So I have been extremely busy getting ready for Christmas and well have been working on projects, work and cleaning. So I have made a couple different cards this year - which is something I have not done before - thanks to all of you for the inspiration. I did not get pictures of the cards, but will probably make up the couple that I have left and take pictures of those but I did make a couple trees and have pictures to share with you. They are so fun, not complete in the pictures as I was not sure what I would do with the tops at the time. I made a star for the one and am still voting on the second - we will see... Maybe next year at this rate!

Both where I have them displayed - just perfect for me...


Individual close ups!



Merry Christmas and Happy New year everyone as I am not sure that I will get to post anything between now and then - You know visiting with family - opening presents, etc...

No comments: