Saturday, June 16, 2007

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #6 and Simply Amazing Sketch card

This first card is for this weekends sketch challenge. It was fun trying this round card. I have the circles from Creative Memories and they worked great, once I figured out which size I wanted for the card. The one thing that I should have thought about was the center of gravity, I would have designed it a little differently, but I still like it and my coworker loves purple so this ones for her!


This one is for the simply amazing giveaway that Beate is doing for making it to 300,000 hits! That is simply amazing. I found a sketch from this Sketch this website that I really liked and this is the card that I made. It is for my Husband, Abigails Dad for Fathers Day. I hope that he likes it a lot!

No comments: